Hot off the presses: Close To My Heart is changing their catalog format!
Effective August 2014 we will go to an annual-catalog format, instead of twice yearly.
First of all let me tell you that the product itself IS NOT CHANGING! You will still be getting high-quality paper crafting products, along with all of the coordinating accessories, tools and materials that you have grown to know and love.
There are so many reasons why I love this new, upcoming format!
1. The new catalog will have a finished size of 8 1/2″ x 11″. This will make for much easier and unified storage, with other catalogues and magazines. It will contain 192 pages, including ALL NEW paper packs. That’s nine new themes that will be available all year.
2. You will be able to see A WHOLE YEAR of the Stamp of the Month!
3. You will still have a huge variety of foundational products, plus beautiful all-season products (e.g. birthdays, travel, outdoors, major holidays, spring, summer, etc.) that you can count on being available for the entire year: August 1, 2014 to July 21, 2015. This will include some new products, as well as some returning items that have been very popular.
4. In addition to the yearly catalogue, which will be called “Annual Inspirations”, Close To My Heart will be offering an additional catalogue (Seasonal Expressions 1) December 1, 2014 to March 31, 2015, and then another catalogue (Seasonal Expressions 2) April 1 to July 31, 2015. Each of these Seasonal Expressions catalogues WILL ONLY CONTAIN NEW PRODUCT!!! This will include, paper packs, stamp sets, Workshops on the Go and all the great embellishments and accessories to go along with them! Both catalogues will have the same finished size of 8 1/2 X 11″ and contain 32 pages.
5. The commitment you have to make to a monthly scrapbooking or card making club will be shortened to only four months. This means that you can start a group with only four ladies instead of the usual six!
I can’t tell you how excited I am about this change! So much new and fresh product, but still so many of the stamp sets that I love will be available.
So. Now that you have the “low-down” on what’s happening … WHAT DO YOU THINK?? Leave me a comment or send me an email to let me know if you are even half as excited as I am!! I look forward to hearing from you!