Sure Scraps a Lot
September 2023 to February 2024
NEW THIS YEAR!!!
- Are you looking for a way to expand your scrapbooking/card making tool box without a HUGE outlay of cash?
- Have you seen/noticed the CTMH Make It From Your Heart Sketch Books and wondered what they were all about and how to use them?
- Are you new to paper crafting and looking for a simple, easy, & quick way to get started?
- Are you an experienced paper crafter looking to up your game a bit?
If you answered “yes!” to any of these questions, I think this may be the perfect club for you!!
All you have to do to join is purchase CTMH’s brand new, soon to be released Make It From Your Heart Volume 6! Beginning on September 1st they will be available for everyone to order. 🤗 After that you’re in! I will invite you to join the Facebook group where, every month I will choose a pattern(s) from Vol. 6 and create two layouts, using the current featured CTMH collection, to inspire you.
One will be a simple, quick & easy design, created with a busy crafter in mind (or one with WAAAAY too many photos that need scrapbooking 😉). You’ll make use of speedy techniques like inking edges, using the patterns/designs in the BTP (patterned paper) and incorporating stickers and other ready-made embellishments. Your finished layout will look like you spent hours and hours creating!!
September Basic Layout
The second layout will be based on the same design(s) but bumped up. Looking for new or different techniques to incorporate into your pages? In the second layout that’s exactly what you’ll see! For September, I’ve incorporated stenciling in the background, more layering, stamping, and a unique way of stamping an image!
Wherever you are with your scrapbooking, you’ll love creating with CTMH’s MIFYH Volume 6. Are you interested? Questions? Contact Valerie at email@example.com. Deadline to sign up and purchase your MIFYH Volume 6 is September 30th (while supplies last).
Already decided? To sign up, simply add a copy of Volume 6 to your September order and then email to let me know you’re excited about getting more layouts done!
- Each month (in the group) I will:
- let you know which pattern(s) and collection I will be using.
- Provide you with pics & close ups of my finished layouts
- Include a tips & tricks cheat sheet for techniques
- Give you a pre-recorded video for any techniques that need more explanation
- I will be following CTMH’s schedule for featured collections, however, I may substitute a special collection now and then.
- Because I am testing out this new group format, I’m keeping the sign up requirements very simple and cost-effective for you!