Welcome to our Technique Blog Hop!
Each month we share with you a different technique, featuring Close To My Heart products. This month 13 of us are showcasing “Sewing”.
This blog hop is one big circle, so you can start wherever you want and continue through to see all the fabulous artwork. Just keep clicking the link in each post to go to the next page. The page just before me is Annemarie Julian so if you are coming from there, you are on the right track! From here you’ll visit Vandra Stenton‘s page. In case you get lost, you can get a complete list of participants at the bottom of this post.
This month we’re all talking about how to make use of sewing, stitching or faux-stitching in your paper crafting. I’ve chosen to make cards which feature two of the new CTMH Thin Cut collections: Thin Cuts-Shaker Window & Confetti and Decorative Borders. Here is the first project, which uses the large, stitched & scalloped border Thin Cut out of the Decorative Borders collection. I have a shaky hand when it comes to drawing stitching, and often I smudge it while I’m working! Using these faux-stitching Thin Cuts solves both of those problems.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Before heading to the next page, please consider saying hello or leaving me a comment to let me know what you think of the technique or the cards. I always love hearing from you. After that, keep following the links in each post and check out what we have to share with you. I hope you enjoy your time with us, see some cool projects and get some terrific tips and ideas!
Now…go see what Vandra Stenton has to share with you, and happy crafting!
- Love of Colour #9045 Pg. 13
- Make It From Your Heart Vol. 4 #9044Pg. 15
- Hello Pumpkin paper #X7236B Pg. 37
- Hello Pumpkin Complements #X7236C Pg. 37
- Hello Pumpkin Shapes #Z4222 Pg. 37
- Hello Pumpkin – Cardmaking Stamp & Thin Cuts #Z4239 Pg. 40
- Decorative Borders Thin Cuts #Z4241 Pg. 125
- Shaker Window & Confetti Thin Cuts #Z4309 Pg. 135
- Sapphire cardstock #X6021 Pg. 131
- Fern cardstock #X6003 Pg. 131
- White Daisy cardstock #X6027 Pg. 131
- White Cards & Envelopes Value Pack #X254 Pg.133
Blog Hop Participants: