The cost for add-on kits will vary month to month, depending on the paper & other supplies. VIP’S: DON’T FORGET TO USE YOUR DISCOUNT CODE
Note: product and shipping costs have both increased!!
Kits ship anywhere in Canada (see below for other information).
Please note that, in order to help keep costs down, these kits will no longer be made to order. You will receive everything as usual, but YOU will do the cutting. Hopefully this will help with affordability. I’m always here to answer questions and give support!
Generally, Add On Kits Will Include (unless otherwise noted):
- Full-colour, step-by-step CUTTING AND ASSEMBLY instructions written by the layout designer, Tina Lovell
- If necessary, there will be an added sheet of notes from me to help clarify or correct Tina’s instructions
- Supply list for additional items you’ll need.
- All base pages
- All BTP (patterned paper) and cardstock pieces (you will receive all of the paper you need and you will do the cutting)
- Additional collection items needed to complete the layouts (e.g. die cuts, shapes, PML cards, etc.).
- Full packs of Embellishments
- Basic Kit and an Embellished Kit will be offered at two different prices.
Add On Kit – CHRISTMAS STORY
Get ready to deck the halls, the scrapbooks and everything in between with the festive Christmas Story collection. I apologize for the layouts being in page protectors. They really needed to be in them for the Pocket Plus pages to make sense. I did my best to reduce the glare as much as possible.
Here’s what comes in the CHRISTMAS STORYBASIC KIT:
- X7286sS Christmas Story Paper + Sticker Sheet
- X7286D Christmas Story PML Cards
- 16 sheets asst’d cardstock
- set of cutting and assembly instructions
- additional notes from me (if required)
Here’s what comes in the CHRISTMAS STORY EMBELLISHED KIT
- EVERYTHING IN THE BASIC KIT, PLUS
- X7286E Christmas Story Embellishments
- Z1985 Gold Shimmer Trim
- Z3242 1 PP Page Protector Design 1
- Z3243 1 PP Page Protector Design 2
- Z4623 1 PP Page Protector Design 5
Additional Supplies Required (not including your regular tool kit):
- Z4579 Liquid Gold Metallic Markers
- Z3517 Journaling Pen
- Anti-static pouch or powder brush (to remove sticky from back of stickers)
- Z1279 Versamat
- Z7524 Journaling Strips
- Z2060 Thin 3D Foam Tape
- Z341 Mini Glue Dots