- Two rolls of permanent adhesive refill
- 1/4” tape – 72 yards total
Features of the Scotch Refill:
- Photo safe
- Acid free
- Lasts for a long time!
How to refill your (ATG) Advanced Tape Glider:
- Push in tab to release the top portion of the gun
- Remove the lock piece by turning it counter clockwise
- Load your 1/4” adhesive with the sticky side facing the top of the gun
- Snap the roll onto the teeth of the lock piece
- Hold the trigger
- Weave the tape through the rollers and back around (follow the arrows) into the groove so that it locks into place
- Release the trigger and replace the lock piece back into the gun and lock into place
- Close the lid of the gun and snap it into place
- Now you’re ready to get crafting for a really long time!