WATERCOLOUR FOR BEGINNERS
August 27 at 12:30 pm to 3:00 pm$55
The Details: draft
I’ve kept the class very small as we will be exploring different ways to make use of watercolour paint for scrapbooking and card making. Specifically, we’ll talk about 8 different techniques that you can use for creating backgrounds, and then practice them.
We’ll also look at some tips for watercolour beginners to make your time spent “making” more enjoyable.
Every attendee will receive a watercolour kit, which they will use during the class and then take home to enjoy over and over again! It will include:
- one watercolour pan paint set with 36 colours
- one 15 sheet tape bound pad that is 9″ × 12″ (Cold press, archival quality, and acid free. Bee Paper®)
- one medium flat water brush (fill with water)
- one medium round water brush (fill with water)
You will also create one finished project to take home.
Supplies To Bring:
- all-purpose, non-stick craft mat
- tape runner adhesive
- fussy cut scissors