VIRTUAL EVENT: CALENDAR GIRLS – 2023 EDITION!
When: Beginning December 18, 2022 (1:00 to 3:00 PM MT) and then monthly throughout 2023
Where: in your own home! We will be meeting virtually, each month, through Zoom
Who: EVERYONE!! Whether you are an absolute beginning scrapbooker or an experienced storyteller, you will love this process! I will describe the minimum requirements to get started, in the Workshop Description below.
Cost: See Pricing Overview below for the details. There will be a small monthly membership fee, a minimum purchase requirement at the beginning, and then a suggested supply list each month.
Deadline to Register: Friday, December 16, 2022
First thing to know: This is NOT about creating a calendar!
- is a year-long journey through your life.
- We DO use the CTMH THESE ARE THE DAYS Cut Above Calendar Kit, but this is not about making a calendar!
- This is about recording the everyday & special moments in your life, as they happen.
- By the end of the year (hopefully) you will have an album full to the brim of all of your 2023 memories.
- We’ll touch on organizing & using your photos, taking pictures, story telling, journaling, and adding variety and depth to your scrapbooking.
- This will be a Virtual Event, so you can join in from near and far. (I know: After thinking more on it, I changed my mind! But pretty sure this is the best way for us to get the most out of our monthly meetings.)
- This workshop is designed so everyone works at their own comfort level.
- The entire, completed project will be based on the 12 x 12″ album size with additional shapes/sizes of page protectors added each month.
- Once the program begins December 18, 2022, registration will close. To really get the most out of this, you need to be with us right from the beginning!
- Be required to purchase CTMH’s THESE ARE THE DAYS CALENDAR KIT (no stamp set) in time for our first meeting December 18, 2022, with a 15% discount on the already discounted price! Note that shipping is always calculated on the full, retail cost – not my policy – sorry!
- Be required to purchase (if you have not already) Story by Stacy Storyteller How To Book
- Be able to purchase a My Legacy album of your choice for $40.00 + taxes (I pay shipping). This can be done AT ANY TIME beginning when you register.
- If you are a CTMH VIP, qualify to receive credits on most of your purchases.
- Order direct, if you live outside the Calgary area, and I will reimburse any discounts via e-transfer,
- Come prepared each month with your tools ready (see list below) and your homework completed.
- Regularly sort, edit & PRINT your photos. We will talk about this in much more detail on December 18th.
- Let me know at least two days ahead, each month, if you will (OR WILL NOT) be attending that month’s virtual meeting.
- Join the Calendar Girls Facebook Group – that is where everything is shared & collected!
- Pay your monthly membership fee, whether you attend the meeting or not.
- Do the posted homework, whether you attend the meeting or not.
- NOT be afraid to ask questions and learn from each other.
- Have fun!
- Schedule and attend monthly, virtual meetings.
- Give you the tools you need to begin (and continue) documenting YOUR life!
- Help you every step of the way.
- Post monthly supply lists, homework, & other useful information.
- Offer special discounts to Calendar Girls members from time to time.
It’s important that you have a basic toolkit of supplies & tools to work with each month. This is what you need to get started. I’ve included links to my CTMH shopping website. You DO NOT need to have all CTMH products! I encourage everyone to use what they have. The hope WOULD be that if you did need to buy something, you would look at my site first!
- Paper trimmer
- Versamat or other self-healing mat
- Scissors: 1 pair of long-blade and 1 pair of fussy cut (small, pointy, very sharp)
- Variety of adhesives: tape runner, liquid glue (eg. White Tombow, Liquid Glass, etc.)
- ruler & pencil
- black journaling pen
- inking tools (eg. sponge daubers, mini-ink blending tools, sponges, brushes, etc.)
- Intense Black Ink Pad (or other permanent, solvent-based ink pad)
- adhesive eraser
- Notebook, Post-It notes, etc.
- $20 to register
- monthly $20 membership fee (Find out on December 18, 2022 how you can qualify for a 30% discount on your monthly membership fee!)
- CTMH These Are the Days Calendar Kit: $70.25 – $10.54 (15% discount) + $8.57 Shipping + taxes (picture below)
- Story by Stacy Storyteller How To book: $13.50 – $2.03 (15% discount) + $1.48 Shipping + taxes (picture below)
- My Legacy Album – $40.00 + taxes – available at any time beginning when you register, up until December 31, 2023
- 15% off any page protectors, paper, embellishments to get your album started – available for December & January 2023
These Are the Days Calendar Kit
Story by Stacy™ Storyteller How To book
Questions? Please feel free to contact me with all of your questions! Email Valerie by clicking HERE!