PRIVATE VIRTUAL EVENT: CALENDAR GIRLS – 2023 EDITION!
When: Sunday, January 29, 2023 1:00 to 5:00 PM
Where: in your own home! We will be meeting virtually, through Zoom
Deadline to Register: Friday, January 27, 2023
- We’ll start our meeting with some discussion around photo printing. I’ve been doing some research and will be ready to give you my recommendations!
- Then, I’m going to talk to you about using/getting the most out of Google Photos.
- I also want to talk about the PicTapGo app that I hope everyone will have a look at. It’s a very quick & easy way to edit photos on your phone or tablet/iPad.
- is a year-long journey through your life.
- We DO use the CTMH THESE ARE THE DAYS Cut Above Calendar Kit, but this is not about making a calendar!
- This is about recording the everyday & special moments in your life, as they happen.
- By the end of the year (hopefully) you will have an album full to the brim of all of your 2023 memories.
- We’ll touch on organizing & using your photos, taking pictures, story telling, journaling, and adding variety and depth to your scrapbooking.
- This workshop is designed so everyone works at their own comfort level.
- The entire, completed project will be based on the 12 x 12″ album size with additional shapes/sizes of page protectors added each month.
- Be able to purchase a My Legacy album of your choice for $40.00 + taxes (I pay shipping). This can be done AT ANY TIME beginning when you register.
- If you are a CTMH VIP, qualify to receive credits on most of your purchases.
- Order direct, if you live outside the Calgary area, and I will reimburse any discounts via e-transfer,
- Come prepared each month with your tools ready (see list below) and your homework completed.
- Regularly sort, edit & PRINT your photos (the expectation is that you would begin this process at the end of January for February’s meeting).
- Let me know at least two days ahead, each month, if you will (OR WILL NOT) be attending that month’s virtual meeting.
- Pay your monthly membership fee, whether you attend the meeting or not.
- Do the posted homework, whether you attend the meeting or not.
- NOT be afraid to ask questions and learn from each other.
- Have fun!
- Schedule and attend monthly, virtual meetings.
- Give you the tools you need to begin (and continue) documenting YOUR life!
- Help you every step of the way.
- Post monthly supply lists, homework, & other useful information.
- Offer special discounts to Calendar Girls members from time to time.
It’s important that you have a basic toolkit of supplies & tools to work with each month. This is what you need to get started. I’ve included links to my CTMH shopping website. You DO NOT need to have all CTMH products! I encourage everyone to use what they have. The hope WOULD be that if you did need to buy something, you would look at my site first!
- Paper trimmer
- Versamat or other self-healing mat
- Scissors: 1 pair of long-blade and 1 pair of fussy cut (small, pointy, very sharp)
- Variety of adhesives: tape runner, liquid glue (eg. White Tombow, Liquid Glass, etc.)
- ruler & pencil
- black journaling pen
- inking tools (eg. sponge daubers, mini-ink blending tools, sponges, brushes, etc.)
- Intense Black Ink Pad (or other permanent, solvent-based ink pad)
- adhesive eraser
- Notebook, Post-It notes, etc.
Just a reminder, that we will be using the Storyteller How To Book, beginning in February!
You can see/purchase the book HERE.
Questions? Please feel free to contact me with all of your questions! Email Valerie by clicking HERE!