- This event has passed.
VALERIE’S PICKS: Be Inspired!
March 17 at 11:00 am to 2:30 pm$25
Valerie’s March 2019 Pick: CTMH Mix-in Paper Pack
General Series Information
I am so excited to share with you my newest workshop series! I’m calling it Valerie’s Picks: Be Inspired! I have combed through the CTMH 2019 Seasonal Expressions 1 Idea Book and Catalogue and have “picked” three winners that I know you are going to love as much as I do!
- This will be a monthly series.
- Each workshop will take place on the third Sunday of the month, beginning on Sunday, February 24, 2019.
- I have carefully picked themes/products from the current Close To My Heart Idea Book and Catalogue, one for each of the next three months.
- You will receive a whopping 25% discount on the featured product for that workshop!
- During each workshop we will explore different ways to make use of the chosen products in your paper crafting projects.
- You will take home what’s left of your new product (to use on your future projects), as well as two completed projects.
- DEADLINE TO REGISTER WILL BE 7 DAYS PRIOR TO EACH WORKSHOP.
- This series is an INTERMEDIATE level. A basic knowledge of stamping and use of die cut machines is necessary.
- There is no ongoing commitment. Sign up for any or all of the 3 (or 4) upcoming workshops during any particular catalogue campaign.
- Each workshop will have a different pricing structure, depending on the product I’ve chosen and the projects we are going to complete.
- NEW! I am trying out a new time structure! Everyone will bring their own lunch. I will supply beverages and a small dessert/snack. We will break at approximately 12:30 to eat and socialize, then get back to the fun!!
Valerie’s March Pick – CTMH Mix-In Paper Packet
The Mix-In papers are designed to coordinate with every other paper collection in the idea book in which it’s featured. It comes in a pack of six 12″ x 12″ patterned paper sheets, plus 1/2″ zip strips. During this workshop, we will explore a variety of ways to make use of these lovely colours/patterns!
- look at each of the patterns/colours and compare them to some of the papers in the other collections,
- talk about how to pair the different designs in the papers to other designs/colours within the catalogue,
- Finally, we will create two projects using your package of paper (and a few other essentials), which you can take home and show off to your family and friends!
- You will have lots of leftovers to use for other projects.
Cost of $25.00 for this class includes:
- 1 pkg. Mix-In paper
- 1 pkg. I Heart Us PML cards
- 1 pkg. So Much Happy puffy stickers
- $5.00 supplies fee