- This event has passed.
VALERIE’S PICKS: Be Inspired!
February 24 at 11:00 am to 2:30 pm$50
Please note that Close To My Heart has sold out of this item (told you it was good!) This class has been cancelled. Please stay tuned for another Valerie’s Picks class coming in March!
February 2019 Pick: Budding Peony Stamp & Thin Cuts Bundle
General Series Information
I am so excited to share with you my newest workshop series! I’m calling it Valerie’s Picks: Be Inspired! I have combed through the CTMH 2019 Seasonal Expressions 1 Idea Book and Catalogue and have “picked” three winners that I know you are going to love as much as I do!
- This will be a monthly series.
- Each workshop will take place on the third Sunday of the month, beginning on Sunday, February 24, 2019.
- I have carefully picked themes/products from the current Close To My Heart Idea Book and Catalogue, one for each of the next three months.
- You will receive a whopping 25% discount on the featured product for that workshop!
- During each workshop we will explore different ways to make use of the chosen products in your paper crafting projects.
- You will take home your new product (to use again and again on your future projects), as well as two completed projects.
- DEADLINE TO REGISTER WILL BE 10 DAYS PRIOR TO EACH WORKSHOP.
- This series is an INTERMEDIATE level. A basic knowledge of stamping and use of die cut machines is necessary.
- There is no ongoing commitment. Sign up for any or all of the 3 (or 4) upcoming workshops during any particular catalogue campaign.
- Each workshop will have a different pricing structure, depending on the product I’ve chosen and the projects we are going to complete.
- NEW! I am trying out a new time structure! Everyone will bring their own lunch. I will supply beverages and a small dessert/snack. We will break at approximately 12:30 to eat and socialize, then get back to the fun!!
Valerie’s February Pick – Budding Peony
During this workshop, we will explore a variety of ways to make use of these gorgeous images!
- We will go over Thin Cuts Use – Best Practices,
- Using different media and colouring techniques,
- And matching paper type to media used.
- Finally, we will create two projects using your new stamp set, which you can take home and show off to your family and friends!
And to get the juices all raring to go, here are some sneak peeks at two of the techniques we will be trying out.