VALERIE’S MAY 2019 PICK: BE INSPIRED!!
May 21, 2019 at 1:00 pm to 9:00 pm$15
This event has been cancelled due to lack of interest.
Valerie’s May 2019 Pick: Be Inspired!!
When: Tuesday, May 21, 2019 1:00 to 3:30 pm OR 6:30 to 9:00 pm
Where: Sure Scraps a Lot’s NW Calgary studio
Who: All Levels Welcome!
Cost: $10.56 for the Lace Border Thin Cut (that includes your 25% discount) + $4.44 studio fee = $15.00
Deadline to Register: May 15, 2019 at 9:00 pm
General Series Information
I am so excited to share with you my newest workshop series! I’m calling it Valerie’s Picks: Be Inspired!! I have combed through the CTMH 2019 Seasonal Expressions 2 Idea Book and Catalogue and have “picked” four winners that I know you are going to love as much as I do!
- This will be a monthly series.
- Each workshop will take place on the third Tuesday of the month. Two times will be offered: 1:00 to 3:30 pm OR 6:30 to 9:00 pm.
- I have carefully picked themes/products from the current Close To My Heart Idea Book and Catalogue that I KNOW you will love and want to have in your array of products/tools.
- You will receive a whopping 25% discount on the featured product for that workshop!
- During each workshop we will explore different ways to make use of the chosen product(s) in your paper crafting projects.
- You will take home what’s left of your new product (to use on your future projects), as well as two completed projects.
- All levels are welcome to these classes. A basic knowledge of stamping and use of die cut machines is necessary.
- There is no ongoing commitment. Sign up for any or all of the 4 upcoming workshops during any particular catalogue campaign.
- Each workshop will have a different pricing structure, depending on the product I’ve chosen and the projects we are going to complete.
Valerie’s May Pick – Lace Border Thin Cut
The Lace Border Thin Cut, found on page 123 of the new Seasonal Expressions 2 Idea Book and catalogue, is going to be such a useful tool for you to include in your toolbox! It measures 6″ long and can be used to cut many different types of materials. You can see all of the details about this amazing little piece of goodness on my shopping site: here.
We will be creating some samples for you to take home (along with your brand new Thin Cut) and use on projects, as well as two completed projects. You will be amazed at how versatile this Thin Cut can be!