USE YOUR STASH – TWIST POP UP CARD IS AN ONLINE EVENT
When: Tuesday, June 14, 2022 6:30 PM MDT
Where: you can access this class through the Zoom link or on Facebook
Cost: THIS CLASS IS FREE!
Who: This class is for anyone who loves creating homemade greeting cards and would like to take their cards to the next level!
This class is all about using up the stash of supplies you already have!
You’ll get step-by-step instructions and measurements, as I work along with you to create and embellish this Twist Pop Up card and matching envelope.
– Paper Trimmer
– Score Board
– Envelope Punch Board
– Bone Folder
– 1 sheet – 12 x 12″ Black Cardstock
– 2 sheets – Tutti Frutti Blue Polka Paper
– 1/2 sht – Mix In Blue Cross Hatch Paper
– 1/2 sht – Tutti Frutti Fruit Salad Paper
– 1 pc White c/s cut to 3 1/2 x 3 3/4″
– Tutti Frutti Digital Art Collection
– Sweet Pickings Stamp Set Z4441
– 1/4″ Scor-Tape
– regular adhesives
Please feel free to use whatever patterned paper, base colour cardstock, and embellishments you like. I want you to use what you have in your supplies!