ON THE GO – MOMENTS OF MEMORIES
February 16, 2020 at 7:00 pm to 7:15 pmFree
INTRODUCING SURE SCRAPS A LOT’S
I am so excited to announce my first ever online class! It’s been a long time coming, but I’m finally ready to get going on this project. I’m taking a course this year with Stacy Julian, and she talks A LOT about living with your photos. No one benefits from keeping them hidden away. And she’s right. But. How to find the time to take them out of hiding so we (and our families) can begin interacting with them? One thing I’ve learned already in the course, is to grab hold of every moment in the day. Even a chunk as small as 15 minutes can be put to good use.
So. Here’s what I’m proposing:
- Since this is my first time doing anything like this, and since you’re kinda going to be my guinea pigs, there won’t be a charge for the class.
- I’m going to keep our time together to 15 minutes chunks.
- I’ll record a class once a week.
- The classes will all live on Facebook, in a group that I’m going to create just for this, so that you can go back and watch as many times as you like (or need).
- I am going to work with one of the CTMH Story by Stacy books called Story Starter. It’s a whole thing (which translates to kit/program), which I am going to plan out in such a way that all you have to do is show up with your supplies and sit down for 15 minutes at a time. You DO NOT absolutely have to have this book, but they come in four very pretty patterns/colours which I will show you in a minute.
- A small (mini) album. Something that will accommodate about nine 4 x 4″ photos along with some writing.
- Twelve 4 x 6″ photos around one idea, theme or topic. I will post a list of ideas to get you started in our new Facebook group.
- Something to trim your photos.
- A journaling pen and a regular pen or pencil.
- Some type of adhesive to use on your photos.
- There MAY be a few other things as we go along. I will keep you posted.
Story by Stacy: Short Story
So here are the Short Story books that are available:
And here is what you get in a kit (All the kits come with the same accessories. Only the book itself is different.)
The kits retail for $20.25 plus shipping/GST, for a total of $23.40. Anyone that participates in this class will get a 20% discount ($4.05) and your total cost will be $19.35. But please REMEMBER: You do not have to have one of these babies to “do” this class!
If you DO want to order one, the deadline to let me know is FEBRUARY 2, 2020
Otherwise, please RSVP by February 14th AT THE LATEST so I have time to send you the link, etc., etc., etc.