- This event has passed.
HYBRID – CARD CLUB
January 14 at 10:30 am to 2:30 pm
HYBRID – CARD CLUB
When: Once a month January to June 2023
Where: This is a Hybrid event, so you can come to my studio if you are in the Calgary area, or meet up with us on Zoom!
Who: ANYONE! If you have never created a card in your life, or you’re a “seasoned” expert – you will love what we are going to do!
Cost: $25.00 to join the club and then each month’s supply cost will depend on which stamp set and other supplies we will be using. If you are a CTMH VIP your 15% in credits will be applied to the cost of the stamp set/Thin Cuts each month.
- Once a month, beginning January 14, 2023, we will meet at my studio (either in person or on Zoom).
- We’ll create four cards, all using one stamp set (sometimes with Thin Cuts).
- You pay one fee each month, and you’ll go home with four finished cards (varied themes) AND the stamp set you used!
- Alternate sentiments may also be available depending on what is in that month’s stamp set.
- I will give you a supply list ahead of each meeting, however, most materials (including card bases & envelopes) will be supplied.
- You will be responsible for bringing your basic tool kit with you (scissors, adhesives, ruler, pencil, Versamat, etc.)
- I will show you one specific technique each month.
- You will always have the choice between creating cards & creating cards +++! (you can create the basic card OR bump it up a notch)
- If you cannot make a meeting, you always have the option of picking up your kit (or having it mailed to you) and making the cards at home.
Our January meeting:
Z4688 Friendship Daisy Stamp + Thin Cuts $31.10 (full cost) OR B1828 Friendship Daisy Stamp Set Only $18.90 (full cost) You can decide which you’d like to purchase. Will be found on page 39 of the January to March 2023 Supplemental Catalogue.
We’ll be looking at four different ways to create interesting flowers:
- Using a modified rock & roll technique with regular dye inks
- Using watercolour paper & paints
- Using Heat embossing in gold on black cardstock
- Using Alcohol Markers
Extra sentiments will be provided, if desired, since the chosen stamp set only has one.
January Kit Includes:
- Z4688 Friendship Daisy Stamp + Thin Cuts OR B1828 Friendship Daisy Stamp Set
- 4 card bases/envelopes
- pre-cut cardstock for four cards
- extra cardstock needed for stamping sentiments/flowers
- Bitty Sparkles (for Card 1)
- Seabrook Shimmer Trim (for Card 1)
Cost is $36.50 with Thin Cuts or $25.00 without
If you are a VIP you’ll receive a discount of: $4.00 on the kit WITH Thin Cuts or $2.40 on the kit WITHOUT Thin Cuts.
Tools to bring:
- fussy cut scissors
- adhesives (tape runner, foam tape or dots, liquid glue)
- bone folder
The additional supplies are for your information. I will have everything available when you come for the class. If you are ever interested in bringing your own supplies or purchasing any item, feel free!
|Z2066||Princess Gold Embossing Powder|
|Z891||Versamark Ink Pad|
|Metallic Markers (retired)|
|B1815||Starter Sentiments Stamp Set|
|Z5010||White Gloss Spray|
|Z6532||Mulberry Ink Pad|
|Z6525||Desert Rose Ink Pad|
|Z6520||Flamingo Ink Pad|
|Z6514||Wisteria Ink Pad|
|Z6504||Sage Ink Pad|
|Z6536||Honey Butter Ink Pad|
|Z2805||Black Ink Pad|
|Z4189||Intense Black Ink Pad|
|Z4579||Liquid Gold Metallic Paint Markers|
|Z2495||Bright Pink Blends – Alcohol Marker|
|Z2531||Bright Pink Shades – Alcohol Marker|
|Z2485||Light Green Blends – Alcohol Marker|
|Z2529||Antique Pink Blends – Alcohol Marker|
Please let me know which kit you’d like by Tuesday, January 3rd at the latest!!