- This event has passed.
“CROP IT ALL” SOLD OUT!!!
August 14 at 9:00 am to 9:00 pm$20.00 – $25.00
When: August 14, 2021 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Where: Winston Heights/Mountview Community Hall, 520 27 Avenue NE
Who: EVERYBODY IS WELCOME – IF YOU’RE A CRAFTER WE’D LOVE TO SEE YOU!!
Cost: $25 per person (or $20 if you are one of my VIP’s)
I look forward to welcoming everyone IN PERSON to a relaxing day of creating and fellowship!
- REGISTRATION IS OPEN NOW!
- You will be responsible for your own food and beverages (last time we did a group order for supper).
- We will have access to a fridge and microwave but no dishes or cutlery.
- Linda Bales, Stampin’ Up demonstrator, will be there to share in the fun, as well as Tasha Walsh, Creative Memories demonstrator. So all crafting bases are covered! If you have any requests for any of us, please let us know by August 1st.
- My store will be there and open for business.
- Pretty sure you will have a chance to try out some techniques and make some projects!
- When you register, please let me know if there is someone you’d like to sit near.
UPDATE JULY 29, 2021!
Linda (our Stampin’ Up demonstrator) will be have a fall card Make and Take for everyone.
Tasha (our Creative Memories demonstrator) will be showing everyone how to create a two-page scrapbook layout using only one piece of patterned paper (can you say “One Sheet Wonder”??)😁
Valerie (yours truly) will be focused on techniques:
- One technique will be using CTMH’s Spectrum Noir TriBlend Markers (alcohol)
- One technique will be using CTMH’s stencils
And by special invitation, my very good friend Marjel will be showing those that have an interest, the ins and outs (see what I did there?) of sewing on your paper projects!
SO —- YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS OUT ON ALL THE FUN!
Registration closes on August 7th!