CROP FOR THE VETERANS FOOD BANK – MARCH!
March 22, 2020 at 5:30 pm$20
THIS EVENT IS CANCELLED.
VETERANS FOOD BANK (VFB)!!
When: THE MONTHLY CROP IS MOVING TO EVERY 4TH SUNDAY!! January 26th, February 23rd, March 22nd
Time: 9:30 am to 5:30 pm
Who: All levels welcome!
Cost: Every penny raised for registrations goes to the VFB!
- $20.00 for the day OR
- $10.00 – if you have attended one of my events, ORDERED A CURRENT KIT (MINIMUM $40 VALUE) OR PLACED A MINIMUM $60 CTMH ORDER DURING THE MONTH. New!
Deadline to Register:
If you are planning on attending, you must register/pay here at least 10 days before the crop! New!
- Fridge/Microwave available for your use.
- Open house style (come when you want, leave when you want between the given hours).
- Bring your projects to finish up.
- You bring your own lunch.
- Coffee, tea & bottled water will be provided.
- Space to work.
- Good music.
- Access to all of my tools, inks, stamps, idea books and supplies.
- My store will be open.
- Your lunch
- Your projects
**Please note: All registration fees are non-refundable.** New!