CELEBRATE TODAY CARD WORKSHOP – Day 1
February 8, 2020 at 10:00 am to 1:00 pm$50
Celebrate Today Card Workshop
Dates: Saturday, February 8th AND Saturday, February 15th
Time: 10:00 am to 1:00 pm Each Saturday
Level: All Levels welcome. a familiarity with watercolour paints will be helpful!
Deadline to Register: January 31st
The Workshop Details:
Together, we’ll complete 16 cards: 4 each of 4 different designs.
The first Saturday, we will work on stamping, painting and cutting out.
The second Saturday, we will finish up anything left from the previous week, and then continue on to complete the assembly of your beautiful cards!
Your Kit Will Include:
- 2 – “Celebrate Today” sheets of patterned paper
- 3 – cardstock sheets (1 Lagoon, 1 Pixie, 1 White Daisy)
- 1 – Roll Soft Pink Shimmer Trim (the leftovers are yours to take home)
- 16 – white card bases & envelopes
- Full colour, step-by-step instructions
- An exclusive stamp set + matching Thin Cuts That are yours to take home!!
Additional Supplies Required:
- Intense Black Stamp Pad
- Lagoon Stamp Pad
- Pixie Stamp Pad
- Watercolour Paints
- Medium Round Water Brush
- Black Journaling Pen
- 3D Foam Tape/Pop Dots
And here are the amazing cards you will be creating:
Please note that this kit can be purchased separately to create at home. It is G1195 and you can see all the details here: Celebrate Today