- This event has passed.
CARD BUFFET – SUMMER 2021
July 9, 2021 at 6:00 pm to 9:30 pm
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO LACK OF INTEREST. SORRY.
Who: Newcomers, Seasoned Experts and everyone in between.
When: Friday, July 9/21 6:00 to 9:30 PM OR Saturday, July 10/21 1:30 to 6:00 PM
Cost: $2.50 per card that is completed. At the end of the evening, if there are any supplies left, you have the option of purchasing additional card kits for $2.50 each, to take home and assemble!
**Please note that a $5.00 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your spot for the buffet, which will be applied to your bill at the end of the buffet. Thanks for your understanding!
Deadline to Register: Wednesday, July 7/21
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
1. Choose the card you want to make
2. Take the card supplies to your table
3. Make the card
4. Return the supplies to the table
5. Repeat! Repeat! Repeat!
There will be 3 new cards featuring brand new product from the July/August Supplemental catalogue (have you seen it yet?) from which to choose, as well as LOTS of cards from previous classes and workshops to love all over again.😊
You supply adhesives and bring your fussy cut scissors.
All pre-cut pieces and embellishments, as well as any tools required, will be supplied.
On-the-spot one-on-one tutorials supplied as necessary.😉
COVID UPDATE: This update is based on Alberta’s Stage 3 going into effect on July 1st as planned. Rules/restrictions could change, however, this event will go ahead as planned!
- Please note that there will be NO food or beverages served/available. Feel free to bring your own!
- Stephen and I have both been fully vaccinated. I do not plan on wearing a mask, and I am not requiring anyone to wear one either. However, if you feel more comfortable wearing your mask that’s A-Okay, or if would like me to wear mine, please let me know. I’m happy to do that for you.
- When you arrive, please sanitize your hands. Or you may use the washroom on the main floor to wash up before you come downstairs. Thanks for your understanding!