Yes, you read correctly. I am resurrecting my Add On Scrapbook Kits program from a few years back! This program will run monthly. There is no commitment to sign up for anything. You like a month’s layouts, you order it. That’s it – that’s all!
The cost may vary slightly month to month. My VIP’s always get a discount!
Each month will include four 2-page 12 x 12″ layouts and use the CTMH Featured paper collection (with just a few exceptions – maybe!).
Kits ship anywhere in Canada (see below for shipping costs and other information).
If you’re a Scrapbook Club member or you have purchased the CTMH Sweet as Honey Scrapbooking Workshop Kit, these layouts will work seamlessly together!
These kits are made to order, so please allow 7 – 10 days before shipping/pick up.
Some months there could be additional kits available.
Each month’s kit will include:
- Full-colour, step-by-step instructions written by the layout designer, Tina Lovell. Every month I will create the layouts ahead of time so you can see them up close and personal (always makes it easier to decide).
- Supply list for additional items you’ll need.
- All base pages
- All BTP (patterned paper) and cardstock pieces, pre-cut and ready to assemble.
- Additional collection items needed to complete the layouts (e.g. die cuts, shapes, PML cards, etc.).
- Full pack of embellishments.
January’s Add On Kit – Sweet as Honey
Here’s a look at the January layouts which feature the CTMH Sweet as Honey collection.
Here’s what comes in January’s Kit (don’t forget that all the paper comes pre-cut and ready to assemble:
- X7276S Sweet as Honey Paper Pack with Sticker Sheet
- Custom12 Cardstock Pack: 6 Mink, 4 Black, 2 Shortbread
- X7276D Sweet as Honey PML Cards
- Z4235 Gold Loose Sequins
Additional Supplies (not including your regular tool kit):
- journaling pen
- anti-static pouch or powder brush (to remove sticky from back of stickers)
Please note that if this kit is shipped, it will not contain any of the full-size plastic paper sleeves (for 12 x 12 paper). They make the envelope very bulky and that increases the shipping cost.