12 Days of Christmas – Sure Scraps a Lot Style!
Day 8 – Wednesday, December 19, 2018
Teacher Gift Ideas
If you’re anything like me, picking out gifts for people that I hardly know, like teachers, hair dressers, dog groomers, etc. can be a challenge. And that means I always leave them to the last minute. You with me??!!
I took some time to search many, many websites to find the perfect teacher gift. In my mind that means that the gift:
- doesn’t break the bank
- isn’t something the person already has a zillion of
- is something that the person will actually USE
So before you now are my ten best teacher gifts for Christmas 2018 (in no particular order)
- Any kind of gift card for a fun coffee, treats, or lunch: Starbucks, Tim Horton’s, Dairy Queen, Subway, McDonalds. (Teachers can be like a pack of wolves when it comes to food. Any thing that is somewhat edible and ends up in the teacher lunchroom is sucked up quicker than a Lego in a vacuum cleaner.) An Amazon or Chapters gift card also works well!
- Food is always a great choice (see #1 above) or a gift card to GET food.
- Fancy markers or Sharpies, or any other fun type of school supplies. Remember we are NERDS!!
- Movie tickets taped to a box/can of popcorn
- Gas gift card or car wash coupon
- Something you can find at the checkout counter of your local hardware store: flashlight, inexpensive screwdriver or hammer, batteries, duct tape
- Personalized vase, pencil holder, clip board, lunch tote or note cube
- DIY pedicure set
- A “Night In” gift basket – you can include things like jigsaw puzzle, snuggle blanket, cozy socks, microwave popcorn, single serve hot chocolate, a movie the teacher has mentioned, etc.
- A “White Christmas” gift basket – You could include anything a teacher needs to survive a day at school, so long as it’s white or comes in a white container! For example, check out this sample from Shaken Together Life
I hope you found some useful ideas tonight, and now for the fun part!
Head on over to my shopping site HERE. In the search bar, type in the word “white”. A LOT of items will come up! Order any white thing on the list, and I will give you an amazing 40% discount on those white items.
The fine print:
- You have to order through me to get the extra special pricing.
- Shipping, as always, is calculated on the full retail price.
- You have to order by 8:00 pm on Thursday, December 20, 2018. All bets are off after that!
Until next time