12 Days of Christmas – Sure Scraps a Lot Style!
Day 6 – Monday, December 17, 2018
Snow Globe Christmas Tag/Ornament
Here’s another very cute and simple idea that I found!
I apologize for the weird angle of the photo. It was challenging to take a picture of the acetate window so you could see everything inside!
I ended up invading my stash for a lot of this project, but I think it’s kinda cool how nicely new and old work together. Don’t you? The project ends up being 3″ wide (the same size as one of our standard shaker windows) and 4 1/4″ tall.
- Z4309 CTMH Thin Cuts – Shaker Window & Confetti
- Cricut cuts – You Are Here (the deer) & Doodle Charms (the snow globe)
- Sizzix – forest die cut
- Punches – 1″ and 1/2″
- Tape runner, pop dots (dimensionals) & glue dots
- Z4310 Shaker Window Foam & Acetate
- Z4304 – Loose Sequins Silver
- Retired paper – Oh Deer
- Retired paper – Wood Grain (I can’t remember the name of the collection it was in!)
- Z4198 Gold Sequin Ribbon
- X6028 White Daisy card stock
If you have the two Cricut cartridges that I mentioned above, you can access the cuts here:
As always, if you create one of these projects, please share it on my Facebook page. We’d love to see it!!
Now for the fun part!
If you head over to my shopping website: HERE, and search for the word “shaker”, you will get a whole list of things that make use of shaker windows. If you order ANY of these items through me, I will give you a whopping 35% off the listed price!!!!
The fine print:
- You have to order through me to get the extra special pricing.
- Shipping, as always, is calculated on the full retail price.
- You have to order by 8:00 pm on Tuesday, December 18, 2018. All bets are off after that!
Until next time