12 Days of Christmas – Sure Scraps a Lot Style!
Day 5 – Sunday, December 16, 2018
I came across a video tutorial for a very easy treat holder. It’s quick to put together, doesn’t require a lot of tools, and would be good for lots of different occasions: Christmas, Valentines, Birthdays, etc.
I made a few samples, which are pictured below.
- scoring board
- paper trimmer
- punches (tag topper, circle – 1 3/8″ and 1 1/4″ are best for this project, appropriate border type, scallop circle, tag type, etc.)
- Adhesive: tape runner, white glue
- fussy cut scissors
- any type of double-sided decorative paper cut to 4″ x 6″ (Make sure it’s not the heavy type of paper. I tried one and it doesn’t work that well. It cracked along all the score lines.
- ribbon, twine, string (to attach the tag and tie the holder closed)
- scraps of paper to make tags (or pre-made tags)
And here is the link to video:
I hope you enjoy putting these together! Make sure you post some of your finished product over on my Facebook Page here:
Now for some fun! If you go to my shopping site: HERE and, in the search bar, type in the word “tags”. A list of products will come up. Some are retired and in the clearance bin (already reduced prices!), some are not. If you order anything on this list I will give you an ADDITIONAL 30% off the price listed on my site.
- You have to order through me to get the extra special pricing.
- Shipping, as always, is calculated on the full retail price.
- You have to order by 8:00 pm on Monday, December 17, 2018. All bets are off after that!